“Lake of the Little Fishes”
Limited Edition of 195 | Artist Proof 25
Known to the Stoney Indians as “The Lake of the Little Fishes”, Lake Louise was first visited by guide and outfitter Tom Wilson (1859-1933) and an Indian guide, Edwin Hunter, in 1882. Wilson named it “Emerald Lake” and so it was known until it was renamed by the Canadian Pacific Railway after Queen Victoria’s fourth daughter, Princess Louise Caroline Alberta (1848-1939).
SKU Number: 290640